Central to the life of New Heritage Community is our Sunday celebration. As we gather together, our central focus is to worship God.
“Transformational Worship: Transforming People Through the Presence of God”
“And we all with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being CHANGED into his likeness from one degree of glory to another. And this is the work of the Lord who is the Spirit” (2 Cor.3:18).
- Vibrant praise
- Intimate worship
- Interactive worship: order with spontaneity
- Inspired songs
- Songs to God and songs about God
- Contemporary songs, traditional songs, messianic Jewish songs
- Sensitivity to the Spirit: singing in the Spirit, musical interludes in the Spirit, prophetic singing, holy silence, etc.
- The Word (sermon) facilitating worship: having adequate time to respond to the preaching of the Word through worship
- Worship centered and sensitive to seekers/visitors
- Arts facilitating worship: special songs, drama, dramatic reading, dance, visual art – all of which can create Holy moments
Contact Chris Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions about serving on our worship team.