"…that they may be one, that the world may believe"
Dedicated to Israel’s Restoration, Revival & Role in World Redemption
We believe we are living in a time of prophetic fulfillment. We have seen the return of the Jewish people to their homeland – Israel’s physical return to the Land – in preparation for Israel’s spiritual return to the Lord. We believe Israel’s spiritual revival will release world revival resulting in world redemption through Messiah’s return. We believe the day is coming when national Israel will say, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” We therefore commit ourselves to participate in the fulfillment of God’s promises to his people Israel and invite others who share this vision to join with us.
- Repentance from our historic sins of antisemitism, supersessionism and rejection of our Jewish heritage
- Return to our Jewish heritage and Hebraic roots
- Restore our commitment to Israel’s national-spiritual revival and role in world redemption
Our Mission (E.P.I.C.)
- Education: To bring understanding to the church as to Israel’s revival, restoration and unique role in world redemption (Rm.11:15)
- Proclamation: To share with “the Jew first and also the Gentiles” the Good News of Yeshua, “the power of God for salvation” (Rm.1:16)
- Intercession: To pray for the day when Israel shall say, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord” (Rm.10:1; Mt.23:39)
- Consolation: To engage in deeds of kindness (mitzvot) to demonstrate God’s love towards Israel and the Jewish people (Rm.11:31; Isa.40:1)
For more information, contact [email protected]