Nigeria: Boko Haram Behead Four ‘Infidel’ Civilians Including a Woman

by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent

(Worthy News) – Suspected Boko Haram Islamic terrorists in northeast Nigeria have beheaded four ‘infidel’ civilians, one of whom was a woman and one who is believed to have been a Christian, the Open Doors international Christian advocacy organization reported on October 24. The traumatizing attack took place amid ongoing extreme violence against Nigerians considered ‘infidels’ for not conforming to the terrorists’ jihadist ideology.

Reporting that the beheadings were carried out in Borno State, in northeast Nigeria, Open Doors said the four victims had been abducted and their killings were filmed.

“In the video, an armed terrorist, dressed in fatigues and speaking Hausa, told onlookers how one of the people he would behead was his younger sister,” Open Doors reports. The terrorist explained that his sister was “part of the infidels we will annihilate today,” Open Doors reported. The terrorist then added that he would do the same if it were his mother or his child – anyone ‘who goes against our religion.’

“Wherever there is an infidel, we will go and find them out by ourselves and execute them,” the terrorist said before murdering the victims.

“Boko Haram extremists have clearly said time and time again that they are waging a jihad against people they call ‘infidels’ – that is anyone who does not sign up to their extreme interpretation of Islam,” John Samuel, Open Doors’ legal expert for sub-Saharan Africa said in a statement. “Some of the people at the top of this list, then, are Christians who are clear targets because of their faith.”

Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.


Latest News from Worthy News

Reverend Jesse Jackson Dies At 84 After Decades Of Civil Rights Activism (Worthy News In-Depth)
Reverend Jesse Jackson Dies At 84 After Decades Of Civil Rights Activism (Worthy News In-Depth)

Reverend Jesse Jackson, the influential civil rights campaigner and former presidential hopeful described by his family as “a servant leader,” has died at age 84.

Senate Republicans Eye Talking Filibuster to Advance SAVE America Act
Senate Republicans Eye Talking Filibuster to Advance SAVE America Act

Senate Republicans say they have enough support within their 53-member conference to pass the SAVE America Act, but overcoming a Democratic blockade may require reviving the rarely used “talking filibuster.”

U.S. Airlifts First Microreactor in Nuclear Deployment Milestone
U.S. Airlifts First Microreactor in Nuclear Deployment Milestone

The U.S. Departments of Energy and Defense have transported a small nuclear reactor by military cargo aircraft for the first time, marking a significant milestone in President Donald Trump’s push to expand advanced nuclear energy across the country.

Trump Orders Federal Intervention After Massive Potomac River Sewage Spill
Trump Orders Federal Intervention After Massive Potomac River Sewage Spill

President Donald Trump on Monday directed federal authorities to step in and coordinate cleanup efforts following what he called a “massive ecological disaster” in the Potomac River after a major sewer line collapse in Maryland.

Ancient Second Temple Workshop Uncovered on Mount Scopus After Antiquities Raid
Ancient Second Temple Workshop Uncovered on Mount Scopus After Antiquities Raid

A large Second Temple–era stone workshop that supplied Jerusalem’s Jewish population some 2,000 years ago has been uncovered on the eastern slopes of Mount Scopus, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced Monday.

U.S. Orders MOP Bunker-Buster Bombs to Rebuild Stockpile
U.S. Orders MOP Bunker-Buster Bombs to Rebuild Stockpile

The United States has moved to replenish its stockpile of GBU-57 Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) bunker-buster bombs, it was revealed this week, as tensions with Tehran remain elevated.

Netanyahu: Hamas Must Surrender All Weapons or Face Renewed War
Netanyahu: Hamas Must Surrender All Weapons or Face Renewed War

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared Sunday that Israel will not accept any arrangement allowing Hamas to retain weapons, warning that the terror group must fully disarm or face a renewed Israeli military campaign in Gaza.