
By Stefan J. Bos, Chief International Correspondent Worthy News
JERUSALEM (Worthy News) – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s wife, Sara Netanyahu, has accused military chiefs of “attempting to carry out a coup against her husband,” Israeli sources say.
At a meeting last week with families of Gaza hostages, Netanyahu repeated several times that she has no confidence in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) senior officers, Israeli media reported.
Families reportedly interrupted Netanyahu, telling her that she could not say that she did not trust the army since the fate of their children and families depended on it.
According to sources familiar with the meeting, Netanyahu said her lack of confidence is not in the IDF as a whole but in its senior commanders.
She repeatedly claimed they were “interested in carrying out a coup,” repeating this statement more than once in the conversation, added the sources.
Hours after the reports, Sarah Netanyahu’s office responded, saying that “the false, trending, and incessant leaks on Mrs. Netanyahu is a heinous injustice.”
Yet the controversy came as family members of hostages held by Hamas demanded Tuesday an immediate meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after he suggested to be in favor of a “partial deal” when talking about the hostage deal presented by U.S. President Joe Biden, also referred to as “Netanyahu’s Deal.”
PARTIAL DEAL
The families also demanded that Netanyahu retract his statement that he supports only a ‘partial deal.’
In an interview, “Netanyahu said that he was in favor of a ‘partial deal’ that would bring back ‘some of the hostages.’ This interview took place just hours after his meeting with the families of the fallen and murdered hostages, where he said the complete opposite – that he is committed to an inclusive deal in which all 120 hostages are brought back,” the Hostage Family Forum said.
“A ‘partial deal’ is a complete failure to meet the goals of the war – first and foremost of which is bringing all the hostages home. A ‘partial deal’ is the complete abandonment of a big part of the hostages.”
The group said hostage families were furious “when he zig zags with his statements, changing them to suit the audience and the place.”
On Monday, he said in the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, that he was fully committed to the deal. “We are committed to the Israeli proposal that President Biden welcomed,” Netanyahu said.
Commentators noticed that he was “publicly taking ownership of the deal for the first time” in a public speech to the Knesset during an attack by the opposition on his leadership skills.
He stressed that the deal does not contradict the goal of defeating Hamas in Gaza. “I think that Netanyahu is not fit to manage this government,” stressed Nissim Louk, the father of Shani Louk, who was murdered on October 7 before Hamas took her body to Gaza until it was returned in an IDF rescue.
Roughly 120 captives remain in Gaza, though the Israeli military believes that at least 30 of them have died.
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
Latest News from Worthy News
Newly declassified FBI records released by the White House detail what officials describe as a years-long Chinese intelligence effort to penetrate American political circles through sexual relationships, campaign donations, and strategically placed interns.
President Donald Trump’s Board of Peace is considering a significant overhaul of its Gaza disarmament framework after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected a plan that would have linked Hamas weapons handovers to phased Israeli troop withdrawals, according to an exclusive report by The Times of Israel.
Iran’s rulers were quietly preparing for a broader and potentially prolonged Middle East war even as Tehran publicly engaged in diplomatic efforts with the United States, according to an exclusive investigation by The Wall Street Journal.
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced Sunday that he had ordered the Pentagon to “substantially reduce” military exercises with key regional ally South Korea, citing his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Seoul’s refusal to assist Washington in its confrontation with Iran.
Rescue teams in eastern Indonesia recovered six more bodies Sunday following a powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake, raising the death toll to at least 53 as Christians prayed for victims and rescuers struggled to reach isolated communities.
The U.S. Department of Defense is introducing a course centered on Christianity and Western civilization this fall in the schools it operates for military families, while casting Islam as a threat to both.
New York’s Jewish community was reeling Sunday as a judge ordered a man held on bail after prosecutors said he admitted to disrupting Shabbat services at Manhattan’s Central Synagogue and assaulting two people there.






