
by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) – The Israel Defense Forces announced Monday that more than 19,000 unguided missiles have been launched at Israeli towns and cities since Hamas committed the Oct. 7 genocidal massacre against Israeli civilians and triggered the current war in Gaza, All Arab News (AAN) reports.
Most of the missiles have been launched by Iran–backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) in the Gaza Strip, and by Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon. However, in an unprecedented direct attack against Israel on April 14, the Iranian Islamic regime itself fired more than 120 surface-to-surface ballistic missiles, 170 drones, and 30 cruise missiles at the Jewish state.
While Israel’s Iron Dome aerial defense system has successfully downed most of the incoming rockets since Oct. 7, Hezbollah rockets have caused death, injury, fires, and destruction of property. “Last week, a Hezbollah drone killed an IDF soldier and wounded 10 others,” AAN noted in its June 13 report.
“While mostly targeting Israel’s and army positions and northern communities on the border with Lebanon, Hezbollah’s drone launches have reached as far as 24 miles into Israeli territory,” AAN said.
The IDF added in its statement on Monday, that more than 150 explosive-carrying drones had been downed by the Israeli Air Force using the ground-based Iron Dome, AAN reports. Many more drones have been shot down by fighter pilots, the IAF said.
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
Latest News from Worthy News
Newly declassified FBI records released by the White House detail what officials describe as a years-long Chinese intelligence effort to penetrate American political circles through sexual relationships, campaign donations, and strategically placed interns.
President Donald Trump’s Board of Peace is considering a significant overhaul of its Gaza disarmament framework after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected a plan that would have linked Hamas weapons handovers to phased Israeli troop withdrawals, according to an exclusive report by The Times of Israel.
Iran’s rulers were quietly preparing for a broader and potentially prolonged Middle East war even as Tehran publicly engaged in diplomatic efforts with the United States, according to an exclusive investigation by The Wall Street Journal.
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced Sunday that he had ordered the Pentagon to “substantially reduce” military exercises with key regional ally South Korea, citing his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Seoul’s refusal to assist Washington in its confrontation with Iran.
Rescue teams in eastern Indonesia recovered six more bodies Sunday following a powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake, raising the death toll to at least 53 as Christians prayed for victims and rescuers struggled to reach isolated communities.
The U.S. Department of Defense is introducing a course centered on Christianity and Western civilization this fall in the schools it operates for military families, while casting Islam as a threat to both.
New York’s Jewish community was reeling Sunday as a judge ordered a man held on bail after prosecutors said he admitted to disrupting Shabbat services at Manhattan’s Central Synagogue and assaulting two people there.






