
by Emmitt Barry, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) – As heavy fighting continues in Gaza, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced that ten of its soldiers died in battle, including two senior commanders. Since the ground incursion into Gaza, the death toll has risen to 115.
Over the past day, the IDF has conducted more than 250 strikes in the Gaza Strip. These operations were aimed at targeting members of Hamas and dismantling the group’s infrastructure, according to the IDF.
IDF Says Hamas Fired 116 Rockets from Humanitarian Zone
Hamas has fired at least 116 rockets from within a “humanitarian zone” inside of Gaza, with at least 38 of those rockets falling within the Gaza Strip, the IDF said in a statement.
Humanitarian Zones are designated for civilians where shelter and aid can be found.
“Hamas continues to use the humanitarian zone to carry out terrorist activities, further endangering the lives of civilians in Gaza and the State of Israel,” according to the IDF.
Conflict Continues on Lebanon Border
On Wednesday, the Israeli military responded to a series of attacks in northern Israel by targeting Hezbollah positions and groups in southern Lebanon, according to the IDF. Earlier that day, rockets launched from Lebanon towards Rosh Hanikra in northern Israel were claimed by Hezbollah.
30-Hour Raid in West Bank Leaves Four IDF Soldiers Wounded
On Monday, a joint operation by the IDF, Shin Bet, and Border Police in the West Bank, including Jenin, Hebron, and other locations, was conducted and continued for over 30 hours. During the incursion, four IDF soldiers sustained light injuries. These injuries, caused by controlled explosions and friendly fire, occurred during a raid at the Jenin refugee camp. The soldiers received initial treatment on-site before being transferred to a hospital for further care.
Palestinians Strongly Support October 7 Massacre
“A new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR) and released on Wednesday reveals that over 70% of residents in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are in favor of Hamas’ actions on October 7. Additionally, a majority of the respondents do not believe that Hamas committed atrocities during this event.
War Cabinet Rejects Sending Mossad Head to Qatar For New Hostage Deal
The Israeli war cabinet, responsible for managing the conflict with Hamas, is deliberating how a new hostage deal with Hamas may take place. They recently opted against sending the Mossad chief to Qatar to facilitate negotiations, according to Israeli Channel 13 news.
War Cabinet Minister Benny Gantz supports an Israeli-led initiative on this issue. However, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant prefer to wait for a sign from Hamas indicating interest in a new deal, especially after military pressure. According to the news report, citing an unnamed diplomatic official, Mossad chief David Barnea will not be traveling to Qatar for now, with Israel open to suggestions if they arise.
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
Latest News from Worthy News
Nuclear material has been discovered in Syria and placed under International Atomic Energy Agency oversight, reviving attention on a clandestine nuclear program that Israel destroyed nearly two decades ago.
A prominent house church pastor and six other Christians have disappeared after being detained by police in Wenzhou, a major Christian center in eastern China often called the “Jerusalem of China.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. special envoy Jared Kushner have reached an understanding that Hamas must be fully disarmed and the Gaza Strip demilitarized before reconstruction begins or Israeli forces withdraw, marking a significant narrowing of differences between Jerusalem and the Trump administration over the future of Gaza.
Humanoid robots capable of navigating rugged terrain, detecting people and conducting around-the-clock surveillance could eventually join U.S. Border Patrol operations along the southern border, as an American robotics company moves closer to potential national-security deployments.
Israel carried out an unusual airstrike deep inside northwestern Syria early Tuesday, targeting the strategic Abu al-Duhur military airfield shortly after a Turkish military delegation reportedly visited the base to assess its rehabilitation, according to Israeli and Syrian reports. The operation prompted a rare public rebuke from a senior U.S. envoy.
Newly declassified FBI records released by the White House detail what officials describe as a years-long Chinese intelligence effort to penetrate American political circles through sexual relationships, campaign donations, and strategically placed interns.
President Donald Trump’s Board of Peace is considering a significant overhaul of its Gaza disarmament framework after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected a plan that would have linked Hamas weapons handovers to phased Israeli troop withdrawals, according to an exclusive report by The Times of Israel.






