
by Emmitt Barry, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) – Hezbollah, the Iranian backed Lebanese terrorist organization, launched a series of drone and rocket attacks on Israel Tuesday, warning that the main retaliation for Israel’s assassinations of terrorist leaders was still to come.
Hezbollah stated it launched a swarm of attack drones, with one member telling Reuters that the drone attack was not yet the group’s retaliation for Israel’s elimination of Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut last week.
“Israel, fearing the Iranian response or that of Hezbollah, appeals to the United States and Western countries, which proves that its deterrence has diminished, as well as its capability of defending itself,” Nasrallah said during Tuesday’s eulogy for the recently deceased commander Fuad Shukr.
“Israel’s waiting is part of our response, the battle is also psychological,” Nasrallah said Tuesday, adding that “we will act cautiously and carefully.”
His speech conveyed that Hezbollah’s goal remains the same: to prevent Israel from winning the war in the Gaza Strip while avoiding an all-out war with Israel, which could be devastating for Lebanon.
Nasrallah urged “patience” as Hezbollah and Iran planned their responses to Israel while also calling on other Arab nations to join the fight against Israel.
According to the IDF Spokesperson’s Office, several UAVs from southern Lebanon were identified. One was intercepted, but strikes occurred south of Nahariya, resulting in injuries to at least 19 Israeli civilians, including one critically.
Surveillance footage of the drone strike showed a massive explosion erupting near a bus stop on a main road outside the city.
“The State of Israel is in a multi-front war against Iran’s axis of evil,” Netanyahu said. “We are striking every one of its arms with great force.”
“I reiterate and tell our enemies: We will respond and we will exact a heavy price for any act of aggression against us, from whatever quarter,” Netanyahu declared.
The IDF confirmed striking two locations in southern Lebanon earlier Tuesday.
“Air Force fighter jets, guided by intelligence from Shin Bet and IDF Military Intelligence, recently attacked a military structure used by Hezbollah’s South Front unit in the Nabatieh region of southern Lebanon.”
Earlier on Tuesday, Israel’s security authorities instructed residents within 10 miles of the Lebanon border to remain in protected areas due to anticipated attacks from Hezbollah.
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
Latest News from Worthy News
Iran’s rulers were quietly preparing for a broader and potentially prolonged Middle East war even as Tehran publicly engaged in diplomatic efforts with the United States, according to an exclusive investigation by The Wall Street Journal.
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced Sunday that he had ordered the Pentagon to “substantially reduce” military exercises with key regional ally South Korea, citing his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Seoul’s refusal to assist Washington in its confrontation with Iran.
Rescue teams in eastern Indonesia recovered six more bodies Sunday following a powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake, raising the death toll to at least 53 as Christians prayed for victims and rescuers struggled to reach isolated communities.
The U.S. Department of Defense is introducing a course centered on Christianity and Western civilization this fall in the schools it operates for military families, while casting Islam as a threat to both.
New York’s Jewish community was reeling Sunday as a judge ordered a man held on bail after prosecutors said he admitted to disrupting Shabbat services at Manhattan’s Central Synagogue and assaulting two people there.
Dutch Prime Minister Rob Jetten faced mounting pressure Sunday after two people died in a traffic accident linked to a farmers’ protest, while his government was drawn into a separate controversy over a prominent statesman’s comparison involving Israel and Nazi Germany.
Amid mounting military cooperation, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reaffirmed deepening ties with Russia in a message to President Vladimir Putin as Pyongyang marked the anniversary of “independence from Japan’s colonial rule,” state media reported Sunday.






