
by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) – Israel Defense Forces on Tuesday killed a senior Hezbollah field commander after two attack drones launched from Lebanon entered Israel and slightly injured three Israelis when they exploded in the Galilee region, Ynet News reports.
Backed by Iran, Hezbollah has fired rockets into northern Israel continually since Hamas triggered the ongoing war in Gaza by its Oct. 7 genocidal attack on Jewish civilians in southern Israel.
The two drones launched by Hezbollah infiltrated Israel on Tuesday at noon, and exploded in the Beit Hillel area of the Galilee, Ynet said. Then, just before 3.30pm, sirens in Western Galilee and Beit Hallel warned of five rocket launches from Lebanon, Ynet said.
In response, the Israeli Air Force aircraft targeted and killed Ismail Yusaf Baz, the commander of Hezbollah’s coastal sector, in the area of Ain Ebel in Lebanon, Ynet said. Ismail had been involved in planning rocket and anti-tank missile launches toward Israel from the coastal area of Lebanon. He has also organized terror attacks against Israel.
Tuesday’s incidents came a day after four IDF soldiers were injured just inside the Lebanese border from an explosion that Hezbollah claimed was a bomb they placed there.
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
Latest News from Worthy News
Newly declassified FBI records released by the White House detail what officials describe as a years-long Chinese intelligence effort to penetrate American political circles through sexual relationships, campaign donations, and strategically placed interns.
President Donald Trump’s Board of Peace is considering a significant overhaul of its Gaza disarmament framework after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected a plan that would have linked Hamas weapons handovers to phased Israeli troop withdrawals, according to an exclusive report by The Times of Israel.
Iran’s rulers were quietly preparing for a broader and potentially prolonged Middle East war even as Tehran publicly engaged in diplomatic efforts with the United States, according to an exclusive investigation by The Wall Street Journal.
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced Sunday that he had ordered the Pentagon to “substantially reduce” military exercises with key regional ally South Korea, citing his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Seoul’s refusal to assist Washington in its confrontation with Iran.
Rescue teams in eastern Indonesia recovered six more bodies Sunday following a powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake, raising the death toll to at least 53 as Christians prayed for victims and rescuers struggled to reach isolated communities.
The U.S. Department of Defense is introducing a course centered on Christianity and Western civilization this fall in the schools it operates for military families, while casting Islam as a threat to both.
New York’s Jewish community was reeling Sunday as a judge ordered a man held on bail after prosecutors said he admitted to disrupting Shabbat services at Manhattan’s Central Synagogue and assaulting two people there.






