Israel Rejects UN Report That Accused Israel of “Genocidal Acts”

by Emmitt Barry, Worthy News Correspondent

(Worthy News) – Israel has rejected a United Nations report released Thursday, in which UN experts accused it of committing “genocidal acts” against Palestinians by systematically destroying women’s healthcare facilities and using sexual violence as a war strategy during the Gaza conflict.

A UN commission report accused Israeli forces of deliberately targeting Gaza’s main fertility center, restricting women’s access to essential medical care for pregnancy and childbirth, and employing forced public stripping and sexual violence against Palestinian detainees—actions it says amount to genocidal attempts to destroy Palestinians’ reproductive capacity.

Israel’s mission to the UN in Geneva forcefully rejected the report as politically motivated, asserting that Israeli military directives explicitly forbid such misconduct. It emphasized that the Israel Defense Forces maintain strict policies against these acts and that their internal review mechanisms comply fully with international standards.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dismissed the UN Human Rights Council as an “antisemitic, corrupt, irrelevant organization that supports terrorism,” emphasizing Israel’s deliberate withdrawal from the body.

“Instead of focusing on the crimes against humanity and the war crimes that were perpetrated by the Hamas terrorist organization in the worst massacre carried out against the Jewish people since the Holocaust, the UN has again chosen to attack the state of Israel with false accusations, including baseless accusations of sexual violence”, Netanyahu said a released statement. “This is not a human rights council; it is a blood rights council.”

U.S. Permanent Representative to the UN Elise Stefanik agreed with Netanyahu, calling the report baseless and labeling it “antisemitic and anti-Israel slander.”

She stated on X that the council failed to condemn the “barbaric atrocities committed by Hamas terrorists against Israel including the brutal slaughter, torture, kidnapping of thousands of innocent civilians, and Hamas’ horrific use of rape and sexual violence against Israeli women and girls, yet disgracefully attacks Israel with unfounded smears.”

Stefanik concluded, “This report exposes the disgraceful and obsessive antisemitism of UNHRC and reaffirms why President Trump took the strong, correct decisive executive action to withdraw from it.”

Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.


Latest News from Worthy News

TrumpRx Expanding, Offering Generic Prescription Drugs
TrumpRx Expanding, Offering Generic Prescription Drugs

TrumpRx is expanding to about seven times its current size, adding more than 600 generic prescription drugs to the months-old direct-to-consumer government website, the president said Monday.

Pakistan Sends 8,000 Troops, Fighter Jets to Saudi Arabia Under Defense Pact
Pakistan Sends 8,000 Troops, Fighter Jets to Saudi Arabia Under Defense Pact

Pakistan has deployed about 8,000 troops, a squadron of fighter jets, drones, and an air defense system to Saudi Arabia under a confidential mutual defense pact, according to an exclusive Reuters report.

Trump Calls Off Planned Iran Strike, Citing ‘Serious Negotiations’ With Gulf Allies
Trump Calls Off Planned Iran Strike, Citing ‘Serious Negotiations’ With Gulf Allies

President Donald Trump said Monday that he has called off a planned U.S. military strike against Iran that had been scheduled for Tuesday, citing urgent requests from Gulf leaders and what he described as “serious negotiations” aimed at reaching a deal with Tehran.

Netanyahu Says IDF Now Controls 60% of Gaza as Israel Tightens Grip on Hamas
Netanyahu Says IDF Now Controls 60% of Gaza as Israel Tightens Grip on Hamas

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israeli forces now control roughly 60% of the Gaza Strip, marking a significant expansion of Israel’s security hold inside the enclave months after the U.S.-brokered ceasefire took effect.

Israeli Forces Strike More Than 30 Hezbollah Sites as Fighting Continues in Southern Lebanon
Israeli Forces Strike More Than 30 Hezbollah Sites as Fighting Continues in Southern Lebanon

Israeli forces struck more than 30 Hezbollah terrorist infrastructure sites across Southern Lebanon over the past 24 hours, the Israel Defense Forces said Monday morning, as the Iranian-backed group continued attacks on Israeli troops and border communities.

U.S. Removes Highly Enriched Uranium From Venezuela in Secret Nuclear Security Mission
U.S. Removes Highly Enriched Uranium From Venezuela in Secret Nuclear Security Mission

The United States has completed a secret nuclear security mission to remove roughly 30 pounds of highly enriched uranium from Venezuela, transferring the material from the country’s shuttered RV-1 research reactor to a secure U.S. facility in South Carolina.

Netanyahu, Trump Discuss Iran War Options as Tensions Rise After UAE Nuclear Plant Drone Strike
Netanyahu, Trump Discuss Iran War Options as Tensions Rise After UAE Nuclear Plant Drone Strike

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke with President Donald Trump on Sunday evening as Israel and the United States weighed the possibility of renewed military action against Iran, following stalled nuclear negotiations and a drone strike near a nuclear power station in the United Arab Emirates.